Meet Your Power Animal - A Shamanic Taster Session Thursday 11 Feb 6-8.30pm GMT
A experiential 2.5 hour group session over Zoom for you to dip your toe in the waters of shamanism without committing to a longer introductory course.
Shamanism is an ancient way to connect to spirit for help, healing, guidance and wisdom. Using a shamanic drumming method you will experience your first 'shamanic journey' within a clear and simple framework - working on a real life issue you have in your life.
Also a great taster for a friend if you follow a shamanic practice and want to give them an idea of what it is you love so much!
You will cover:
- How shamans see the world - animism and direct access to spirit
- What are spirits and how can they help
- The 'how to' of a shamanic journey using shamanic drumming
- A short break to get a drink and gather your thoughts away from zoom (2.5 hours is a long time to be on zoom otherwise!)
- Experience a shamanic journey to the Lower World to meet your own power animal to ask for help with a real issue in your life.
Joanna Shipley is an experienced shamanic practitioner who has been teaching shamanic ways for over 20 years. She offers workshops in person, online and via zoom. She is also a certified Martha Beck Wayfinder Life Coach