Shamanic Nurturing Ceremony 3 May 5.30pm - planting your 'seeds'
A May themed, Beltane themed, shamanic ceremony asking our spirits what seeds we can tend to at this time.
This is a chance to learn what we need to nurture, to cradle and support, in our life that will help us right now, with the help of our spirit helpers.
Dropping into our hearts we will talk about where we are, do a drum journey and sit using the 'Way of Council' to get clear on what we need to let go of to help our plants grow. There will be a short (and safe!) fire ceremony to really anchor our pledge to nurture ourselves as our spirit helpers advise.
Allow up to 1.5 hours.
This ceremony is free - but commitment is important. Please only sign up if you intend to come and fully participate :)
You will need:
- to be able to journey to the sound of the drum (if not trained by me please message first so I can check you have pre-requisite basic shamanic training to allow the even to run smoothly)
- paper and pen
- a way to listen to a drum journey with headphones (on a separate device to the one you watch the Zoom ceremony on)
- a candle
- incense (if you have/like this)
- a small bowl/ashtray etc to burn a small piece of paper safely within
- Zoom installed on your device.